I usually hate getting e-mail forwards but sometimes they provide valuable wisdom. The following e-mail was actually sent to my pastor, who then read it during a recent service. Before you stop reading because this was in church, don’t stop. It is valuable wisdom no matter your belief system.
Three things in life:
• There are three things in life that, once gone, never come back:
• There are three things in life that can destroy a person:
• There are three things in life that you should never lose:
• There are three things in life that are most valuable:
• There are three things in life that are never certain:
• There are three things in life that make a person:
• There are three things that are truly constant:
The Holy Spirit
One more thought ….
Life is all a matter of perspective. If we choose to see it a certain way, we can. Take, for example, a Russian news report after a Russian runner lost to an American in a two-man race. (side note, I don’t know if this is true or not but just consider it a parable to prove my point) The report supposedly said that the Russian runner “was the second to the best” runner in the world and that the American came in “next to the last person.”