This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EffortlessPies#CollectiveBias
Traditional pumpkin pies are delicious, but let’s face it: they are time-consuming and messy to make, and they aren’t the healthiest dessert option. What’s more, they pretty much come in one flavor. I recently discovered the limited edition Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt from Dannon® that makes pumpkin pies a healthier, easier to make, and more versatile option.
Seriously, add a couple ingredients such as the ready-made Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust and Reddi-wip® topping, and you have a quick and delicious assortment of pumpkin pies that each person can easily customize.
Those who know how much I love lattes should not be surprised that I chose to make Pumpkin Spice Latte cheesecake pies. Not a fan of the coffee undertones? Easy. Just leave out the ground espresso. You can also use other Dannon® Greek Yogurt products such as Light & Fit® Greek Apple Pie Yogurt. Visit this website to find other #EffortlessPies recipes.
You can find all the ingredients at Walmart.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Pie
Makes 6 servings
- 2 Containers (5.3 ounces) of Oikos® Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt
- 4 heaping tablespoons of whipped cream cheese
- 6 Keebler® Ready Crust® Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crusts (they come 6 to a package)
- 4 pinches of ground espresso or instant coffee
- Reddi-wip® to taste
- Optional garnishes: Chocolate pieces (I found some hazelnut coffee infused chocolate that was divine), espresso grounds, lots and lots of Reddi-wip
- Open the two containers of yogurt (or you can do these one-by-one)
- Stir in 2 heaping tablespoons of whipped cream cheese into each container
- Stir in 2 pinches of espresso or instant coffee grounds in each container
- Divide the mixture evenly between the ready graham cracker crusts (3 pies per container)
- Top with Reddi-wip®
- Garnish as desired
You can also place the pies in the fridge for a couple of hours to let them set but don’t put on the Reddi-wip® until ready to serve.
Did you notice you didn’t even need any bowls? Just a spoon and five minutes. Check out these photos:
These toppings are my favorite, but what’s yours? What other #EffortlessPies creations would you make?